Making sure you choose the right doors for your garage addition is the last, but most exciting part of Adding a Garage to Your Existing Home. In our last blog post, we talked about the planning and designing of a garage addition, and today, are going to continue with tips for choosing the best Raleigh garage door for your addition!
A garage door can be a creative outlet for your home’s overall look. The garage addition should reflect the style of your home, but the garage door can be so much more than that! Whether you choose carriage house, wooden, aluminum or steel, the style of the Raleigh garage door can add interest to your home and boost curb appeal! Below, you’ll find each type of garage door and the style they illustrate.
Raleigh Garage Door Styles
- Carriage House – Traditional style, great for classic homes or homes that need a fresh, clean look.
- Aluminum – Great for any type of home, classic or modern. Aluminum doors offer a variety of colors.
- Steel – Like aluminum, great for all types of homes and can also come in a variety of colors.
- Wooden – Great for craftsman style homes or those that want a rustic, natural feel with their garage door.
To lean more about the different types of garage door styles and how well they hold up throughout the years, visit back with previous blog posts:
- Choosing the Right Garage Door
- Tips for Choosing the Best Garage Door Style
- Garage Door Styles
- Choosing the Best Doors for Your Garage
You’ll find all you need to learn about each garage door type and why it might be best for your home and new garage addition!
No matter what style your looking for, Hanson Overhead is sure to have it! Our company reviewed hundreds of different brands of garage doors before settling on the best quality doors available on the market. The quality and look of our doors can’t be compared. We are proud to serve you with these products and would be happy to come out and do a free consultation for a new Raleigh garage door installation, when your garage addition is complete and ready! To learn more about our garage doors, contact us!
Leave a Reply