Raleigh Garage Door: Planning and Designing a Garage Renovation
Have you ever wanted to completely remodel your garage so that it’s more functional and spacious? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Our Raleigh garage door team is here to help you make the most of your current garage by updating, remodeling, and more! Before jumping into a garage remodel, it’s important to ask yourself a series of questions.
Garage Renovation Ideas | Raleigh Garage Door
- Will we be adding or changing any electrical outlets?
- Will we add or replace utility sinks?
- Should we replace our Raleigh garage doors?
- Should we get a new garage door opener?
- Should we insulate the garage or garage doors?
- Do the walls or ceiling need painting?
- Do the garage doors need painting?
- What is the new color scheme for the garage door, walls, ceiling, and trim?
- Should we add or replace stairs?
- Should we add or change garage lighting?
By asking yourself these questions before starting the renovation project, you’re essentially planning and designing before jumping in and getting started! Planning is always key with a large project, as it helps you with budgeting and time management. You can also ask yourself the following questions to get a better idea of how you’re going to be using the garage, after your renovation.
- Is the garage multi-functional?
- Do you have/want a workbench installed?
- Do you plan to leave seasonal items stored in the garage?
- Do children play in the garage?
- Does more than one vehicle park in the garage?
- Are you able to store as much in the garage currently, as you’d like to?
- What else would you want to store there, should you have the room?
Consider all of the questions we’ve asked you during this post and be sure to visit back with us soon! We will go into further detail with garage renovation and how to successfully design your dream garage!
For more information on garage door tips and how-tos, be sure to check back with our Raleigh garage door blog in the future, as well! Also be sure to contact Hanson Overhead of Raleigh to schedule your next garage door maintenance appointment!
Leave a Reply