Welcome back! In our last post, our Raleigh garage door repair team began a discussion that is hopefully going to help you update your current garage! Below, we refer back to a few questions that you should ask yourself before starting the overall process. The goal is to plan and design your entire garage remodel, before starting!
Garage Remodel | Raleigh Garage Door Repair
- Should we insulate the garage or garage doors?
- Do the garage doors need painting?
- Do the walls or ceiling need painting?
- Should we add or change garage lighting?
- Should we add or replace stairs?
- Should we get a new garage door opener?
- Should we replace our Raleigh garage doors?
- What is the new color scheme for the garage door, walls, ceiling, and trim?
- Will we add or replace utility sinks?
- Will we be adding or changing any electrical outlets?
With any major remodeling project, planning is key. In addition to designing your project, planning beforehand also helps with time management and budgeting. Once you’ve answered all these questions, you can proceed with the renovation as follows:
- Get your overall design and plan together.
- Complete electrical and plumbing work .
- Complete lighting additions or changes.
- Complete any insulation additions or heating and cooling changes.
- Update Raleigh garage doors and garage door openers.
- Update or add windows.
- Complete all wall and ceiling work.
- Paint walls, ceiling and trims.
Doing things in the order above will allow for a well organized and easy going garage remodeling. If you need help with new garage doors once you get to that point, do consider contacting our Raleigh garage door repair experts! We are #1 in the Raleigh area for garage door installs and repairs!
Hanson Overhead of Raleigh | Raleigh Garage Door Repair
For more information on garage door tips and how-tos, be sure to check back with our Raleigh garage door blog in the future, as well! Also be sure to contact Hanson Overhead of Raleigh to schedule your next garage door maintenance appointment!
Leave a Reply