Cary Garage Door Repair: Decorate Your Garage Door for Extra Holiday Cheer!
At this point, most of our homes are decked with holiday cheer. Trees, stockings, lights, and garland are trimmed and hung and ready for the holiday season. Decorating our homes is one of the highlights of the season. While the insides of our homes are the focus of our decorating skills, it’s important to focus on the outside, as well. Sure, we decorate our front doors and porches, but what if we pointed our decorating efforts to our garages, instead?!
Cary Garage Door Repair | Garage Door Décor
This year, set a new standard by decorating your garage door! After all, the garage is technically a large, blank canvas, just waiting to have the perfect holiday festiveness added to it!
Here, our Cary garage door repair company offers a few ideas:
- Add a wreath to the center of your garage door. If you have two garage doors, add one to each.
- Hang garland around the perimeter of the top and sides of the garage door. Frame.
- If you really want to get creative, wrap your garage doors with wrapping paper, as most do their front door! Talk about curb appeal! Add a large bow for extra flair!
- Use battery-operated or LED solar lights to add a cord-free glow to your door.
- For a creative appeal, use the lights to make a Christmas tree or star design.
- If you’re garage door is white, use a projector to project a holiday image or greeting at night.
- Christmas magnets, decals, and window clings are easy garage door décor. These come in a variety of sizes, from small to mural-sized, and can easily be taken down. Most can be used, year after year!
No matter how you decorate your garage door this season, make sure safety is your first priority. Keep decorations clear of hinges and check to make sure they don’t affect how your door opens and closes. If you happen to have any issues during the holidays, be sure to contact our Cary garage door repair company, Hanson Overhead. We are available 24/7, for all garage door repairs.